Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Back to School!

Today is the first day of middle school for the 2010-2011 school year! A new schedule, some slight modifications to our curriculum, and a new batch of sixth graders will all be entering HRMS this year. I'm excited to try out some new ideas in my classroom and will continue to share my journey with all of you.

Today, I'm rockin' the French cuffs and cuff links, and I'll probably be standing on a few desks throughout the day. All in a day's work, I say!

1 comment:

  1. Hey! Great blog Jeff! That's great to see that you're doing great and making a difference. I guess we're on the same page based on your post to my blog! If you're ever in the cT area we should catch up, or else maybe we can run a race together next year? AWESOME blog, and I love the Dead Poets Society too!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...