Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Introduction

Hello! This blog is going to be about my first year teaching middle school health education in Massachusetts. I'm halfway done with my first year, and I'm comfortable enough with the curriculum now where I'm going to try to start experimenting with different methods of pedagogy in order to reach students in unique ways. I hope to chronicle these experiences and hopefully connect with other health teachers along the way. I have a vast amount of resources in lesson plans provided my methods professors, colleagues, books, and many other places. I'll be sure to cite the source when appropriate; the best teachers are all about sharing their methods with others, which is one reason why I have so many ideas to try out!

I'm going to noodle around with the format a little bit and make sure it's something I like before I start writing enteries. I'm not sure how often I'll update, but check back soon! Feel free to send me an e-mail with any questions or comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...