Thursday, December 30, 2010

Back At It!

It's been over a month since my last post, which is my fault entirely. Since my last post, I've had five posts in draft mode. With grades closing for middle school and graduate class ending, a new indoor track season starting and the bustle of the holidays, I've fallen behind!

I'm getting back on the blogging train and hope to post once a week (definitely twice a month) for 2011. I think I'll be focusing on sexuality education for the calendar year 2011, or at least the first part. It's a topic that needs to be discussed and there are so many incredible resources out there to share with other health educators. I may also target another "focus area" or two to hone in on in my blog. I might tend to be a little more opinionated in my posts this year!

I still plan on blogging about teaching ideas, lessons, and classroom items, too! Check back for more as 2011 arrives!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...